Monday, October 22, 2007

the hush sound-like vines [2006]

absolutely no idea where i got this album. none whatsoever. i've traded music with a lot of people lately and who knows who gave me what. this one came up on shuffle on the ol' ipod the other day and i thought it was kinda nice. this bands seems to have potential to be trendy so if they are and i just don't know about it, please, let me know, i'll stop listening. what i mean by that is if 90% of the eighth graders in your local jr high know this band, let's delete it from this site. if not, then hey, it's a pretty good album. i really like the two first songs on the album. check them out.

  1. we intertwined
  2. a dark congregation
  3. sweet tangerine
  4. lions roar
  5. lighthouse
  6. don't wake me up
  7. where we went wrong
  8. magnolia
  9. wine red
  10. out through the curtain
  11. you are the moon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 340 bucks on every page. But for all I found this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the boots were about 350 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the boots are all over 350 pounds on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what do you think?