Tuesday, September 25, 2007

adem-love and other planets[2006]

we saw adem in march of this year when he opened for badly drawn boy in salt lake city. he played alone, well i shouldn't say alone, he played with no band. he probably used six different instruments in his 30 minute set. quite impressive. this is his most recent album having come out in spring of 2006. this album is for fans of badly drawn boy, elliott smith, nick drake, etc. check out the songs, "you and moon", "launch yourself", and "something's gonna come".






  1. warning call
  2. something's going to come
  3. x is for kisses
  4. launch yourself
  5. love and other planets
  6. crashlander
  7. sea of tranquility
  8. you and moon
  9. last transmission from the lost mission
  10. these lights are meaningful
  11. spirals
  12. human beings gather round

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this cd. I loved seeing him in concert and he has a very interesting sound. I love the song "Launch Yourself" I think everyone should check it out. I have listened to the cd maybe 3 times through in under a week and I am still just loving it. A good choice for anyones music collection.