Monday, September 3, 2007

first post

this is the first post for my new blog site, bad news and tunes. the name comes from a song by the band travis called, "in the church" which is a hiden track on the album 12 memories. i think the name will fit better as we go along. keep checking my blog site for new albums, artist, and songs. i'll update as often as possible and keep throwing great new music out. also, if you have any requests for song, albums, or artists, just drop me a line and i'll post some up here for you to access.

2 comments:

Dan Allen said...

Hey so far so good. I love all of the music you have posted here. To comment about The Dosage Album, I agree that I can listen to the entire cd and enjoy it. On a personal note in high school on the weekends when girls would dog on me I would sit in my room and listen to Dosage by Collective Soul and do push ups and such it is just a great album with some sweet tunes.

Anonymous said...

Время вечно а мы проходим
!!!