Thursday, July 17, 2008

bnat - best of summer [2008]

summer greetings to all. i am proud to introduce my summer mix. i have collected many songs that i feel fit well into the summer feel this year. some are new, some are old, all are fan-freaking-tastic. i am excited for this post. i'm sure you'll recognize some of these songs from recent posts...that's because there hitting my playlists this summer so they make this one too. some of you arrested development fans will recognize track six from a couple episodes :) michael jackson is a part of akon's latest released (which isn't actually released yet) but i love mj so he makes the cut. and check out ryan adams "dear john" which is a cover of his song from jacksonville city nights but favors the guitar more than the piano in this version. i hope you enjoy. 

special thanks for my friend jake @ postfontaine for this AMAZING album art!! guys a genius!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sweet album. I finally got to listen to it the entire thing while cleaning yesterday, and it was a good listen!

Anonymous said...

Eric, or guru of good music as I like to call your blog in my head, can you repost the Radiohead - In Rainbows link? I tried to download it, but I encountered technical difficulties.