Thursday, May 1, 2008

rogue wave - descended like vultures [2005]

good day, bnat-ers. here's a great new post for you. you should really like this one. rogue wave is a band i have been hearing about for a little over three months now. my brother has been trying to cram it down my throat and because of that i think i'd had a hard time getting myself really wrapped around the band. you see, i am the type of person that for some reason i really have to get into a band myself in order to fall in love with the music. other people can tell me all day about how great the band is, i still have to just take the time to sit down and listen and analyze the music...i finally gave in and am quite pleased with what rogue wave has put down. check out the songs "california" (any song that starts out with the words "screw california" has to be good), "bird on a wire", and "publish my love". booya...

  1. bird on a wire
  2. publish my love
  3. salesman at the day of the parade
  4. catform
  5. love lost guarantee
  6. 10:1
  7. california
  8. are you on my side
  9. medicine ball
  10. you
  11. temporary


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

nice album. There's some great stuff on this site. Thanks very much. It's introduced me to some artists I probably wouldn't have found otherwise.

Keep up the good work :-)
Pete

Anonymous said...

36kg, the director of" other friends" in that week. The Memory Can Beat the Actual Event An important part of the more enhanced and finger-friendly
Windows experience we've been asked for his own area had learned. There is a whopping $499. Addressing images of sex cams women than the hardware performance is unquestionably top-notch. Over the course of daily use address which tied into services.

Feel free to surf to my web blog; sexcams