Tuesday, March 18, 2008

the weepies-say i am you [2006]

this is a great album. i first heard of the weepies from my little brother about six months ago and my wife hasn't stopped listening to them since. the female vocalist (deb talan) just has an amazing and tantalizing voice. i am told that they are the source of much of famous (ha!) pop singer mandy moore's music. wouldn't surprise me though. if you need something to relax you and just make you feel happy all around this is a perfect one. check out "gotta have you", "city wide rodeo", and "world spins madly on".

  1. take it from me
  2. gotta have you
  3. world spins madly on
  4. city wide rodeo
  5. riga girls
  6. suicide blonde
  7. a painting by chagall
  8. nobody knows me at all
  9. not your year
  10. twilight
  11. stars
  12. love doesn't last
  13. slow pony ride

No comments: